Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

videos von yukari

echt feine verbindung zwischen versch. medien von yukari auf youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAbIdw8hCw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTlS_bicXk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqckUyE0bM

hier noch ein paar antworten oder so vorweg...
if you have any more questions, just give me back!!!

> if you say music you mean sound in general? (you do use words i think a lot too)
yes. “sound” includes “music”. In my opinion, “sound” means just
sound. “Music” means composed sounds.

> who are the people you work with
> (do they have an influence on your work or do they just follow your
> suggestions - is there some discussion going on? how do you choose them? how
> do you communicate with them (do you describe it with metaphors, emotions,
> or do you show them directly how to move)?

-nigero
performers are just my friends who are not dancer. this piece don’t
need any special talent about dance. I described story including
emotions and position and basic movements.

-equal
performers are my friends who were studying rhythmics at the same
university with me. Rhythmics is a kind of study about music
education. One of the study is to express music with body movements.
So this piece needs a person like them. Because the concept of it is
just the same with this study. I described how to move showing by
myself.

-the star is mine.
That performer is me. The story is just my ideas about connection with
others. I thought it’s the best way to perform it by myself.

And when I work with performers, fundamentally I create all movements.
But sometimes they say out suggestions and we discuss about it. So
it’s not always fixed by me.

> is the video the result or is the original somewhere performed (life)?<
It’s a document. It should be performed in live.

> is the place where you perform it of any importance? (is it a studio or somewhere special?)<
place is not so matter. More important thing is whether there is
enough space for performance, some equipments like a screen or
blackout curtain or not.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen